- 30-year Anniversary Open House Celebration: SAVE THE DATE!
- September 12, 2021 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lupe’s Community Garden at PCS
- Volunteer Recognition and Craft Fair
- Join us in celebrating 30 years of serving our community! Three decades of people helping people and neighbors helping neighbors. Drop in to recognize and honor our volunteers. Enjoy grilled hotdogs, chips and cupcakes. See you there!
- For the Craft Fair, please submit your registration by August 10. Vendors accepted on a first come, first served basis (Questions? Call 541-929-2499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click here for our 2020 Annual Report!
- Letter from our Executive Director (3/22/2021)
- Board Updates Archive
Founded in 1991, the mission of Philomath Community Services Inc is to provide a variety of social services to meet the needs of Philomath and Western Benton county citizens to ensure that everyone has the basic necessities of life. We strive to serve all our clients with dignity and respect. One building, five programs: Currently, PCS focuses on programs that provide food, garden education, clothing, select daily living items, fire wood, and seasonal gift baskets to those local individuals and families who need these services the most.
All programs are housed under one roof to minimize overhead. PCS is a volunteer-based organization and is overseen by a Board of Directors made up of local residents. This is truly a “neighbor helping neighbor” group of people who care for and want to make life better for their friends and neighbors.
We operate in accordance with the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement.
We invite you to review our 2019 Annual Report.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Philomath Community Services is a 501(3) non-profit corporation in in Oregon.
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.