- Consolidated Ethical Expectations for Board Members and Managers
- PCS Volunteer Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
Alternatively, download the Volunteer Volunteer Interest/Registration Form and fill it out by hand. This form may be mailed or delivered to PCS.
Potential Board Members: Please download the Board Member application packet here.
Volunteering is at the heart of what makes Philomath Community Services so special. In 2021, approximately 15,834 volunteer hours were donated to PCS. If our volunteers were paid $15 per hour, this would have resulted in a cost of $237,510 in wages! In fact, 97% of the hours that go into our work are donated by volunteers like you.
PCS is a volunteer-based agency overseen by a board of directors made up of Philomath and Benton County residents. We welcome your involvement at any level. Contact us to find out more about this organization, our amazing volunteers, and the people we serve.
Open Volunteer Positions
- General Support: Please fill out the online form, linked above, to be notified as specific needs arise.
- Facilities Manager: Interesting in helping behind the scenes to make PCS run? The Facilities Manager supports small upkeep tasks (changing light bulbs, for example,) and coordinates with outside vendors as needed.
- Regular Volunteer, June’s Kids Kloset: Please let us know if you are available to help during our JKK Tuesday shift (4:30 to 7:00 PM.)
- Program Manager, June’s Kids Kloset: We are looking for someone to oversee the operation of our kid’s clothing program. Click here for the full job description: JKK PM Job Description