Volunteering is at the heart of what makes Philomath Community Services so special. Are you interested in helping with any of our five programs? Or perhaps you’d like to help us with our working committees in Public Relations or Funding? If so, please download the Volunteer registration form here. Or, if you have a desire to become a PCS board member, please download the Board Member application packet here. In 2019, approximately 23,253 volunteer hours were donated to PCS. If our volunteers were paid $15 per hour, this would have resulted in a cost of $348,795.00 in wages!
We also encourage you to review our Ethics Policy, which is required reading prior to volunteering with PCS.
PCS is a volunteer-based agency overseen by a board of directors made up of Philomath and Benton County residents. We welcome your involvement at any level. Contact us to find out more about this organization, our amazing volunteers, and the people we serve.
Open Volunteer Positions
- Program Manager – June’s Kids Kloset. We are looking for someone to oversee the operation of our kid’s clothing program. Click here for the full job description: JKK PM Job Description
- Program Manager – Holiday Cheer. We’re looking for someone to take over the 2022 Holiday Cheer program. This is a short term but intense (and rewarding!) volunteer commitment. Ideally you would start this year as a volunteer so you could learn the ropes from our current exceptional program manager. Click here for more details: HC PM Job Description
- Website Administrator – Looking for a volunteer job you can do from home? You can even volunteer in your jammies! It takes only a few hours a month and is so easy even the current temporary admin can do it 🙂 Give us a call at (541) 929-2499 if you are interested.
- Board Members! We are calling for additional leaders of this essential community nonprofit. Click here to download the Board Member volunteer
- opportunity announcement
- Drop-in Volunteers! Feel free to come by during our Program hours (listed on each Program page) to help with a variety of tasks. Please Click here to see a list of common tasks that are associated with each Program